CONSULTANT, COMMUNITY IMPACT
TPMA is growing our consulting team to better serve the needs of our clients and the ecosystems we support. Successful Consultants will exercise considerable independent judgment and be team-oriented, driven professionals who can lead the design, analysis, and completion of projects and proposals for TPMA clients. Simultaneously, the Consultant will be providing support to the Team in the planning, assessing, and delivering of projects. TPMA is strongly committed to providing useful, practical, and data-driven consulting practices for stakeholders and clients who are seeking to demonstrate project impact through research, analysis, and evaluation.
Duties will include project research, client relationship management, methodology development, data modeling and analysis, report writing and preparation, and business development. Consultants will lead and partner with internal team members for project coordination while demonstrating expertise in research, evaluation, workforce development, and economic development.
- Development of deliverable outlines and content based on project plan.
- Quantitative and qualitative data gathering and analysis.
- Drafts written reports then prepares and delivers customer presentations.
- Coordinates with Project Manager to ensure timely and successful project deliveries.
- On-site project support, including attending meetings and translating discussions and research into narrative.
- Conducts advanced research and analysis of information including facilitating focus groups, interviews, town halls, and strategy sessions.
- Ensures that high-quality and high-value services are provided to clients.
- Ensures profitability of each assignment in conjunction with the Project Manager and Operations team; delegating work as needed to meet this objective.
- Ongoing development of customer relationships
- Travel within U.S. may be required.
- 5+ years’ experience in research, workforce development evaluation or related fields, including the collecting and analyzing of qualitative and quantitative data in complex organizations and communities.
- 3+ years’ experience with project management in the workforce, education, community, evaluation, economic development areas
- Ability to gather, clean, track and interpret large volumes of data.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities while delivering consistent results.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Displays enthusiasm, willingness to learn quickly, and a fervent sense of initiative.
- Demonstrates a high sense of urgency to communicate challenges, offer solutions, and deliver results.
- Previous consulting experience a plus
Education/Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.