We design and develop program and evaluation plans for clients as they implement federal, state, and privately-funded grant programs. Our evaluation work includes developmental, formative, summative, and return-on-investment analyses to understand not just a program’s results, but also the unique elements that led to its successes and challenges.
Over the last several years, Thomas P. Miller & Associates has evaluated more than $25 million in federal and foundation grants. We capture these accomplishments by adhering to our evaluation philosophy:
- Be a partner in transformative evaluation
- Balance Rigor and objectivity with utility
- Give institutions and staff a “voice” in their evaluation
- Strive to understand context as much as content
- Create meaningful, clear, useful deliverables